Williams Sonoma Outdoor Cutting Board, Teak
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our signature wooden cutting board is both beautiful and functional. Made of sturdy teak hardy enough for outdoor use, the all-purpose board will come in hand for food prep at a barbecue, picnic or tailgate and in your home kitchen.
- Crafted of plantation-grown teak reclaimed from the manufacture of other products.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 15" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Eileen from Beautiful LOOKING.. ..BUT it falls apart easily. I take care of my board and make sure it's "moisturized" twice a week. I'm afraid if I don't oil it up after one use, it will crack more. Little fibres of wood start to rise up on the surface making it not smooth and worried I might consume it. Mine cracked after a couple months of owning. Thinking the wood is a little soft because of easy indents from slicing. Pretty but quality is not great WS.Date published: 2017-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by JayhawkChef from Excellent Small Cutting Board The WS teak outdoor cutting board is perfect for the outdoor griller or indoor cook. The surface is coated in food-safe mineral oil and stands up to daily, heavy use. I apply additional food-safe mineral oil every two weeks to keep the wood from drying out with frequent wipe downs and washing. The teak wood looks very nice in the kitchen and is easy on the knives. I expect this board to last for several years. The only complaint is that the board will move around a bit if placed on a smooth finish. A kitchen towel under the board solves that issue.Date published: 2015-10-12