Williams Sonoma Carving Board, Teak
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our signature wooden cutting boards are both beautiful and functional. Made of sturdy teak, this board is hardy enough for outdoor use by the barbecue grill, perfect for carving and serving grilled meats.
- Crafted of plantation-grown teak reclaimed from the manufacture of other products.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Perimeter well to collect meat juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 13" x 15" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Medium: 12" x 18" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Large: 20" x 15" x 3/4" thick, 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauri from Durable! This size large cutting board was a gift to us at Christmas. We use this cutting board more than any other. Great for cooking large meats that have a lot of juice. The juices stay on the board instead of running all over my counters. I can cut multiple vegetables and keep them all on the board before cooking them. This board is also pretty enough for a charcuterie display.Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Little Big Al from Great cutting board I bought this cutting board in time for the holidays. It’s lightweight and I just ran across it on sale in the store. I was looking for a large cutting board to work with large birds, like turkeys, about 20#’s or so. The size, and especially the weight, made this an easy choice. The fact that it’s an outdoor board as well as an indoor board, was an added bonus. I wiped it down with food grade mineral oil, set it on my counter top, and it’s been there for 6 weeks now, and is constantly in use. The juice canal on the perimeter is a big help, although you can flip it over if you prefer to not use the juice canal for chopping or cutting. but it’s not necessary because the board is a perfect size to work with and easy to handle.Date published: 2018-01-06