Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Cutting Board, Acacia
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Life in the kitchen is easier when you've got the right work surface. Count on our hardworking acacia cutting board to simplify everyday food prep—from chopping fresh fruits and veggies to slicing crusty breads. Edge-grain construction guarantees maximum strength and long-lasting good looks.
- Made of solid acacia wood to create a resilient work surface that protects knife blade.
- Acacia is a durable hardwood known for its beauty, density and hardness.
- Sturdy edge-grain construction allows this commercial-quality board to stand up to years of everyday use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" thick; 2 lb.
- 20" x 8" x 1/2" thick; 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 2 out of 5 by dyg82 from Not recommended. The finish looks nice, but after using it for a while, it got warped. Not recommended.Date published: 2019-01-13Rated 1 out of 5 by corey47 from Polyurethane finish It is not apparent from the photo that there is a plastic type urethane finish on this board that comes off way too easily and every time you cut on it. Highly NOT RECOMMENDED!Date published: 2018-10-12