Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Serveware Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Clean, classic lines and a go-with-everything white color make our sturdy, affordable serving pieces the perfect choice for relaxed gatherings with family and friends. These versatile essentials show off your food beautifully, and are great for mixing and matching with other dinnerware and serving pieces.
- Part of our Open Kitchen collection, developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Cake stand is made out of glazed stoneware.
- Serving bowls and handled platters are made of glazed earthenware.
- Gravy boat, pasta serve bowl, square nesting bowls and individual porcelain bowls are made of high-fire porcelain.
- Hand-wash cake stand; all other pieces are microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Platter: 12 1/4" x 10 3/4" x 2 1/4" high. Made in Portugal.
- Medium Platter: 15 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 2 1/4" high. Made in Portugal.
- Large Platter: 18 1/4" x 14" x 2 1/2" high. Made in Portugal.
- Medium Serving Bowl: 59-oz. cap.; 7 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high. Made in Portugal.
- Large Serving Bowl: 4-qt. cap.; 9 3/4" diam., 4 1/4" high. Made in Portugal.
- Individual Pasta Bowls: 16-oz. cap.; 8 1/2" diam., Made in China.
- Pasta Serve Bowl: 3 3/4-qt. cap.; 13" diam., Made in China.
- Cake Stand: 12" diam.; 3 1/4" high. Made in China.
- Gravy Boat: 10.4-oz. cap.; 8" long, 3 1/2" wide, 4" high. Made in Indonesia.
- Petite Nesting Bowl: 3" sq., 1 3/4" high; 4.5-oz. cap.
- Small Nesting Bowl: 3 3/4" sq., 2" high; 10-oz. cap.
- Medium Nesting Bowl: 4 3/4" sq., 2 1/2" high; 18-oz. cap.
- Large Nesting Bowl: 5 3/4" sq., 2 3/4" high; 28-oz. cap.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Pasta Bowls, Set of 4
Pasta Serve Bowl
Snack Bowl, Set of 4
Dip Bowl, Set of 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by DamaskAndPans from Snack Bowls These snack bowls are perfect for enjoying a generous scoop of ice cream and they look great with my Apilco Tradition dinnerware.Date published: 2016-09-23