Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. Our reversible, lightweight griddle combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy care, it has a durable nonstick surface. Use the versatile pan for everything from cooking sausage, eggs and pancakes for breakfast to hot panini and kebabs for dinner.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized griddle spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface —with no hot spots.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free—and stands up to the use of metal utensils without scratching.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 1" high.
- 3 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow griddle to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 1 out of 5 by PancakesRule from not sturdy enough I've had this griddle for awhile and while it still produces pancakes, it isn't suitable for thinner batters or like items. The bottom has warped upwards slightly in the middle so things like eggs will run towards the sides as soon as they are dropped onto the surface. I need a griddle that is flat and stays flat. Other than that, the size is great (spans two burners) and the nonstick surface is good.Date published: 2016-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Imagoodcook from Waste of Money I already have an "All-Clad" 2-burner griddle from Williams Sonoma that is great, but it's heavy and not ideal for cooking pancakes and French toast because the oil runs off the cooking surface and into the "gutter" along the edge of the griddle. Recently, I bought this "W-S open kitchen" 2-burner griddle to use for preparing the breakfast items, but it warped in less than a year of occasional use, even though I followed instructions for the griddle's use and care.Date published: 2015-04-26