Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Cutting Board & Knife Set, Acacia
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We designed our signature Open Kitchen cutlery to be the perfect blend of performance, style and value. In this go-to set, we combined a trio of the most essential kitchen knives with a durable hardwood cutting board. It's a great set for a first kitchen, dorm kitchen or vacation home.
- Set includes 8" chef's knife, 8" serrated bread knife and 3" paring knife with an acacia wood cutting board.
- Durable stainless-steel blades hold a razor-sharp edge to ensure precision cutting.
- Polished Pakkawood composite handles are triple-riveted for durability – and contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Board made of solid acacia wood creates a resilient work surface that protects knife blades.
- Sturdy edge-grain construction allows commercial-quality board to stand up to years of everyday use.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 7.4 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- Cutting Board: 20" x 8" x 1/2" thick; 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edges of knives by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
- Board should be seasoned with food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season board properly, warm mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand board on end to air dry.
- Store in dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.