Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 3-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We've designed our signature Open Kitchen cutlery to be the perfect blend of performance, style and value. In this go-to set, we've combined a trio of the kitchen's most essential knives for easy everyday food prep.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- 3-piece set includes an 8" chef's knife, 8" serrated bread knife and 3" paring knife.
- Durable stainless-steel blades hold a razor-sharp edge to ensure precision cutting.
- Polished Pakkawood composite handles are triple-riveted for durability—and contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 7.36 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 5.76 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.56 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edrick from Good features, performance, value These are made in China but since they had all the things I was looking for and were also much less expensive than anything else I'd seen, I figured I'd give them a try. The blades are bolstered and full tang. They are perfectly sharpened. The handles look like wood but are actually composite. I like that because I don't have to worry as much about food-based bacteria settling into them. The weight, balance, length of the handles, and the bump out at the end of the handles all fit my man hands well. I've used both the bread and paring knives for about 3 days so far and am happy with them. I have not used the chef knife and probably won't because I already have another chef knife that I bought at WS over a decade ago that I am still very happy with. Only time will tell how long these knives hold their sharpness and finish. I plan to update my review if I find any issues with these knives or if I discover other characteristics that I appreciate.Date published: 2017-01-28
What do you suggest is the best use for the Chefs knife in this set.Hi Carolyn, Also called a cook's knife, a chef's knife is one you'll reach for every day. Its wide, sturdy blade, comfortable handle and efficient rocking motion make it ideal for all-purpose prep. Best For: Everyday prep – from chopping and slicing to mincing, dicing and julienning.Date published: 2019-01-13