Williams Sonoma Ultimate Olivewood Utensils, Set of 8
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our cooks' tools are made of Mediterranean olivewood, an especially dense hardwood prized for its distinctive swirled markings and honey-golden tones. The gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand, and the olivewood remains smooth even with repeated use and washing. These utensils are beautiful enough to use for serving.
- Set of 8 includes 12" and 14" spoons, blunt-end spoon, slotted spoon, turner, ladle, whisk and pasta fork.
- Made of olivewood from France; dense wood will not absorb food odors.
- Handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- All-Purpose Spoons: 12" and 14" long.
- Blunt-End Spoon: 12" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 12" long.
- Turner: 13 3/4" long.
- Ladle: 12 1/2" long.
- Whisk: 11" long; stainless-steel tines.
- Pasta Fork: 12 3/4" long.
- Made in China from olivewood harvested in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.