Williams Sonoma Olivewood Pasta Fork
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our signature wooden kitchen utensils were developed in keeping with the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. To achieve the most comfortable hold, the wood is tumbled for an ultra-smooth finish, and the handles are tapered for a natural grip. Made of richly grained olivewood, this pasta fork has a slit for draining and gently rounded teeth to grip noodles without tearing.
- Designed to drain and remove pasta straight from the pot.
- Handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" long.
- Olivewood harvested in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery