Williams Sonoma Octagonal Walnut Wood Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our salt and pepper mills are designed in-house and crafted for us by a workshop in northern Italy that specializes in turned wood products. Artisans there still employ traditional woodworking techniques to create this mill's striking octagonal silhouette. The faceted shape makes it easy to grasp – and adds a strong presence to the tabletop or counter.
- Crafted in Italy of dark walnut grown in USA.
- Clear matte finish.
- Pepper mill: Durable stainless-steel mechanism ensures fresh flavor and uniform texture.
- Salt mill: Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- For easy refilling, just unscrew the top of the mill.
- Pepper mill: 9" or 12" high.
- Salt mill: 9" high.
- Made in Italy of American walnut.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maddie from Gorgeous design & works well We received this as a wedding gift in May 2017. We cook from scratch daily and absolutely love using this pepper mill! Other pepper mills we have purchased in the past often broke quickly or didn't adjust well for changes in grinding size (when they were designed to do so). With daily use over one year this pepper mill has held up to our high standards and we would certainly recommend it to family and friends.Date published: 2018-08-27Rated 2 out of 5 by Jake from Nice appearance but lacking in performance. My wife and I purchased this pepper mill last year based on the striking appearance and the assumption that Williams Sonoma products would be up to par. While this pepper mill certainly looks nice (so long as the top portion is aligned with the body) it does not perform as well. Ostensibly this pepper mill is adjustable by way of tightening or loosening the finial on top, but in practice this does not seem to work. The mill produces only very fine powder or medium-fine grinds with nothing coarser on offer. It is up to the task of grinding pepper at the dinner table, but is not suited for use in the kitchen.Date published: 2017-05-09