Williams Sonoma Octagonal Maple Wood Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our salt and pepper mills are designed in-house and crafted for us by a workshop in northern Italy that specializes in turned wood products. Artisans there still employ traditional woodworking techniques to create this mill's striking octagonal silhouette. The faceted shape makes it easy to grasp – and adds a strong presence to the tabletop or counter.
- Crafted in Italy of fine, close-grained maple with a clear matte finish.
- Pepper mill: Durable stainless-steel mechanism ensures fresh flavor and uniform texture.
- Salt mill: Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- For easy refilling, just unscrew the top of the mill.
- Pepper mill: 9" or 12" high.
- Salt mill: 9" high.
- Made in Italy of Italian and Eastern European maple.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.