Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tart's flaky, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted molded for molding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 3/4".
- Wells: 4 1/2" top diam., 4" bottom diam.
- Pan capacity: 5 1/2 cups.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 2 out of 5 by westerl from Nice Design BUT this Pan is NOT NonStick I bought this pan a few weeks back. While I love the design, my egg tartlets stick to it. This requires considerable effort to clean.Date published: 2017-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CharliePockets from Amazing product! Pie crusts we're golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Never seen such consistent browning. These gold touch pans are the best!!!!Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by charlebo from My favorite tart pan I've never used a tart pan before. It was a challenge to use it.Date published: 2013-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Nimcook from Great mini tart pan I was a little leery about the pan since it has fixed bottom. I have been using it fir the last month and everything turned out beautifully with flaky crust. Tarts slide right out and look great. It's a true non- stick pan. Get it if you are like me. With this pan i make mini quiches for my kids in the morning, they absolutely love how the pies turn out each and every time.Date published: 2013-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by motherrabbit from Love this pan I have been making small quiches for my family for occasional breakfasts for months now using this pan. It cleans well, is non-stick and best of all - made in USA! I just bought two more pans for my mother and mother-in-law. In the Pros and cons I say this is versatile and it is but I have only used it for quiches so far.Date published: 2012-11-20