Williams Sonoma Signature Nonstick Deep Slotted Spoon
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools—perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for lifting and draining foods from water, broth or sauces, our professional-quality spoon has a deep, slotted nylon bowl that allows liquids to flow through. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control—and makes the spoon exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- The spoon’s bowl is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by unhappy_customer from Flimsy construction Pros: looks really good, hefty handle, balance is nice when holding it Cons: flimsy construction, expensive Both the slotted spoon and the spatula from this same set broke in less than a year of light use. Both broke the same way - medium pressure applied to handle during *normal* use will snap the nylon head from the stainless steel handle. Upon closer examination it is easy to see why - there is only a thin metal strip inside the handle, the rest is filled with plastic. I would not recommend buying this product.Date published: 2019-03-21Rated 1 out of 5 by jimd from handle snapped from silicone end the handle snapped from the silicone end. WS would not replace. Same thing happened to the spatulaDate published: 2018-10-30