Williams Sonoma Nonstick Classic Spatula
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for flipping, turning and transferring foods, our professional-quality spatula has a precisely tapered nylon blade that easily slips under foods of all textures, from the heartiest to the most delicate. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control and makes the spatula exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- We created this classic nonstick spatula with a slim beveled edge that slips smoothly beneath everything from seared meats and chicken breasts to fried eggs, homemade pancakes and fresh-baked cookies.
- The spatula’s head is made of durable nylon that’s heat-resistant to 500°F (260°C).
- The handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and electrics.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elisa from Best spatula ever owned Bought this spatula 5 years ago and it still looks identical and cleans with minimal effort. All other spatulas discolor, chip on the ends where plastic starts to strip off, and requires long soaking periods before washing dried caked on food. I now proudly give them as gifts!Date published: 2017-03-20Rated 4 out of 5 by LanceInAZ from Nice flat spatula Have used several times in past month. Feels good and cleans easily.Date published: 2017-01-05Rated 1 out of 5 by DeeLa from It Broke! Very Expensive! This beautiful looking, expensive spatula broke within a couple months. The handle separated from the spatula.Date published: 2016-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by vbnet from can't live without it Love the straight surface of this spatula. I've had it for 1 year and it is used at least 3x a week. It is sooo expensive though. I would like to replace all my tools with this style but it would be quite the splurge.Date published: 2015-05-10Rated 3 out of 5 by Mmphoneman from It's a spatula ergonomically, I think it needs more of an angle. Have used this for about 4 months and then it broke today. I hope they have a generous return policy. It wasn't cheap. Overall though I really like WS products.Date published: 2015-04-26