Williams Sonoma Mulled Cider Hand Soap
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate the harvest with our uplifting scent, inspired by orchard fruit cider with warm spices and a spirited splash of bourbon. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma, our hand soap is made with olive oil and glycerin to help soften hands, while natural cleaning agents cleanse and purify.
- Biodegradable, earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Hand soap contains soothing olive oil, aloe vera and glycerin.
- Includes durable plastic pump top.
- Developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma and made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hand Soap: 16 fl. oz.
- Hand Soap Refill: 68 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium methyl 2, sulfolaurate, disodium 2, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, olea europea (olive) fruit oil, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by GPATLguy from Not what I expected I am a huge fan of Williams-Sonoma hand soap. I look forward to the seasonal scents and autumn is my favorite season. I am also a major fan of W-S mulling spices and treasure mulled apple cider all season long. With all of that in mind, I bought this last year online without first going to the store to check it out as I had high hopes that it would surely smell as great as the mulling spices. Wow, was I wrong. I was not thrilled as I was washing my hands. After I was done and had dried my hands, the lingering smell literally made me nauseas. I had to use a stringent dish washing liquid to strip the smell. For me, this was a total fail and smells nothing like mulled cider. I'm shocked to see its return. Perhaps someone will like it as we are all different.Date published: 2019-09-23