Grand Cuisine Collection Salad Plates, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Apilco white porcelain has been part of the Williams Sonoma heritage ever since Chuck Williams traveled to France in 1962 and brought the dinnerware back to his San Francisco store. As a tribute to that history, we are proud to present a special collection of Apilco porcelain dinnerware featuring the Williams Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo. These durable, restaurant-quality salad plates are versatile for entertaining as well as everyday meals.
- High-fired white porcelain made by Apilco of France.
- Detailed with a classic green border.
- Embellished with the Williams Sonoma Grand Cuisine logo; choose gold or silver.
- Refined yet durable salad plates are microwavable as well as oven and dishwasher safe.
- Sets of four.
- Crafted at the Apilco family factory in France, where ceramic artisans have been producing fine porcelain for culinary professionals since 1906.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and oven and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery