Williams Sonoma Mini Ham & Cheese Croissants
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Proving that good things do indeed come in small packages, our popular ham and cheese croissants are now available in a miniature size that's ideal for breakfast, brunch, snacks and cocktail parties. Fast and easy to prepare, these savory croissants combine buttery puff pastry, smoked heritage ham and Swiss-style Emmentaler cheese. Shipped frozen, the petite pastries emerge warm from the oven with flaky golden-brown exteriors, tender interiors and an irresistible aroma.
- Set of 24.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Hormone-free heritage pork.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let thaw at room temperature for approx. 30 minutes. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Place rack in center position and preheat a conventional oven to 375°F, or a convection oven to 350°F. Bake croissants until fully puffed, golden brown and firm to the touch, 14–16 minutes. Cool before serving.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), sugar, nonfat milk powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), egg, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Uncured Ham: Pork, water, sea salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder (no nitrates or nitrites added except for naturally occurring nitrites in sea salt).
- Emmentaler Cheese: Part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LauraBethi from These went so fast! As I baked the croissants in our office kitchenette, and placed them on a serving tray for our staff meeting / luncheon, my many coworkers helped themselves to a sample. The whole serving tray went fast on the buffet table. So fast that I didn't even get a chance to try one of the perfectly filled and crisp pastries, that were super easy to prepare. Everyone just loved them! This product is a must for our next meeting!Date published: 2019-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by VMDIN from Perfect brunch addition! I ordered these along with the three breakfast entree option from WS & they were the hit of the brunch! Would definitely order again even @ the cost. If you follow the directions to thaw & prepare you will not be disappointed!Date published: 2018-11-12