Williams Sonoma Maple-Handled Whisk
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our signature wooden kitchen utensils were developed in keeping with the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. To achieve the most comfortable hold, the wood is tumbled for an ultra-smooth finish, and the handles are tapered for a natural grip. This sturdy stainless-steel whisk features a light maple handle with subtle grain that will age beautifully over time.
- Handle is shaped like an artist's paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Solid maple construction with stainless-steel tines.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" long.
- Maple harvested in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery