Williams Sonoma Maple Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sustainably harvested North American maple gives our cutting board its natural beauty and strength, while edge-grain construction provides the durability to withstand daily chopping and cutting tasks. The small size features two smooth sides for carving meat and serving cheese. The medium and large boards each have a perimeter channel on one side that catches juices for use in gravies and sauces.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple.
- Edge-grain construction withstands years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Medium and large boards have deep perimeter channel that catches juices.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 14" x 9" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb.
- Medium: 16" x 12" x 3/4" thick; 4 lb.
- Large: 20" x 14" x 3/4" thick; 6 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use board in microwave.
- Wash gently with warm, soapy water after each use.
- Do not soak board in water or put in dishwasher.
- Towel dry board after washing and allow it to air dry thoroughly.
- In addition to proper cleaning, board will benefit from regular treatment with food-safe beeswax conditioner or mineral oil. Simply apply a small amount to the board and work evenly into the entire surface. Treat wood products when they become rough to the touch. Do this once every few months to protect the beauty and longevity of the board.
- To sanitize board, wash with a solution of 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing board with kosher or table salt and half of a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.