Williams Sonoma Luxe Food Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Indulge the connoisseur on your list with culinary delicacies sourced from earth and sea. We've selected some of our favorite luxury foods for this gift assortment, from French black truffles to Scottish smoked salmon to premium American caviar. The collection arrives in our signature, reusable wooden crate and includes:
Black winter truffles: Fresh black truffles harvested in fall and winter from France, with a captivating mild aroma and notes of chocolate and bourbon. 1 oz.
Truffle shaver: Stainless-steel truffle slicer with a rosewood handle.
Paddlefish caviar: American wild paddlefish roe with buttery texture and a strong yet smooth, earthy flavor. 50g.
Caviar spoons: Pair of mother-of-pearl spoons for serving caviar and roe.
Scottish Smoked Salmon: Prepared by Catsmo Smokehouse in the Catskill Mountains, this buttery salmon is hand-salted, scotch-cured and smoked over oakwood, for intense, smoky flavor. 4 oz.
French Blinis: Small buckwheat pancakes for savoring caviar and smoked salmon. 30 blinis.
Trout Roe: French rainbow trout roe with a bright orange color; exudes a briny tang, a bit of smokiness, and a firm pop. 100g.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Truffles, trout roe and blinis: Product of France.
- Paddlefish roe: Product of USA.
- Smoked salmon: Product of Scotland; prepared in USA. Certified kosher.
- Truffle shaver: 9 3/4" long; made in Italy.
- Blinis: 30 blinis; 4.76 oz. total.
- Caviar spoons: 3 ¾” long. Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- The smoked salmon ships fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for 3 weeks.
- The truffles are shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, wrap each truffle individually in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container, and refrigerate. Fresh truffles are best consumed fresh within 10 days of delivery date but can be frozen for up to 1 year.
- The caviar and roe ship fresh with gel packs. Upon receipt, immediately place the jars in refrigerator, where they will keep unopened for 30 days, or 5 days after opening. When serving caviar, never use metal utensils as the alloys change the taste of the product. Use the included mother-of-pearl spoons for serving.
- Blinis: Freeze the blinis upon receipt or refrigerate up to one month.
- Blinis: The blinis are precooked and require only warming before serving. Remove blinis from packaging and microwave for 25 seconds or bake in a 350˚F oven for 4 minutes. Top with smoked salmon, caviar or roe, and a dollop of crème fraiche.
- Truffles: Shave fresh truffles over pasta or risotto, egg dishes or grilled meats.
- Truffles: Black winter truffles.
- Salmon: Farm-raised Atlantic salmon, salt, cane sugar and hardwood smoke.
- Paddlefish caviar: Paddlefish roe, salt.
- Smoked Trout Roe: Trout roe, salt.
- Blinis: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dehydrated egg whites and whole eggs, raising agent: sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, water. May contain gluten, egg and milk products.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.