Williams Sonoma Large Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our signature large spatula has a paintbrush-inspired handle designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip depending on the task at hand. The head is made of hygienic, heatproof silicone in your choice of fresh colors.
- Oversized head excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other foods as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant up to 600°F.
- Close-grained beechwood handle is extra-strong.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beechwood handle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Heather D from Broke on first use Two days after receiving this I attempted to use it for the first time to make a batch of rice krispie treats. The very first scoop of 'batter' I tried to place in a cake pan, the head of this spatula snapped right off. The wood inside/underneath the rubber head split and popped the head right off the handle. Super disappointing as I had been looking for a large spatula like this forever. I guess the search continues...Date published: 2017-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by AgusFrontini from Perfect spatula Love it! Perfect for baking both salty and sweet. Super comfortable to use and easy to clean. My favourite spatula!!!Date published: 2016-11-27