Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Fry Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Give aspiring chefs the tools they need to succeed in the kitchen. Designed for top performance, this fry pan is crafted of heat-responsive anodized aluminum with a patented PFOA-free ceramic nonstick surface. It excels at cooking eggs, seafood and other delicate foods.
- Sturdy lightweight body is ideal for younger chefs.
- Nonstick surface requires minimal oil for healthier cooking.
- Riveted stainless steel handle has removable stay-cool silicone sleeve for safety.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 1/4 lb.
- 10 1/2" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, except induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Removable silicone handle sleeve safe to 390°F.
- Refrain from using metal utensils on any nonstick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pan.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.