Williams Sonoma Italian Pantry Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Step into an Italian country kitchen, and you're likely to find these classic culinary staples in easy reach. Our gift crate brings an authentic taste of Italy to your doorstep, from aged Modena balsamic to cold-pressed olive oil, semolina pasta, Genovese pesto, Taggiasca olives and a generous wedge of Pecorino Romano cheese. The collection arrives in a handy reusable wooden crate, making it a welcome gift for anyone who appreciates the signature flavors of Italy.
Balsamic Vinegar: Rich, complex 20-year barrel-aged balsamic from Modena. (8.8 oz.)
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Cold-pressed from Taggiasca olives in Liguria, Italy to produce a sweet, buttery oil with a fresh, delicate flavor. (3.5 oz.)
Spaghetti: Artisanal pasta handcrafted with semolina flour and air-dried for a perfect al dente texture. (17 oz.)
Pesto: Anfosso's DOP-certified Genovese-style pesto, prepared with Ligurian extra-virgin olive oil, cashews, pine nuts, Grana Padano cheese, basil and, of course, Genovese basil. (6.35 oz.)
Olives in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Mild, sweet Taggiasca olives packed in light and delicate extra-virgin Taggiasca olive oil, all from olives in cultivated on the Anfosso family farm using century- old production methods. (6.5 oz.)
Pecorino Romano: Aromatic, salty and pleasantly sharp cheese that's a perfect complement to highly-flavored sauces like Bucatini all'Amatriciana or Spaghetti alla Carbonara. (12 oz.).
- 3 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, refrigerate the cheese, where it will keep for up to two weeks, unopened or opened. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Store the vinegar, olive oil, spaghetti, pesto and olives at room temperature for up to one year.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Cooked grape must, wine vinegar.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Taggiasca olives.
- Spaghetti: Durum wheat semolina by extraction, Gragnano's water.
- Pesto: Genovese basil, extra-virgin olive oil, cashew nuts, vegetable fiber, grana Padano cheese (milk, rennet, salt, egg protein), pine nuts, salt, garlic, lactic acid.
- Olives in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Pitted pickled Taggiasca olives, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, aromatic herbs (thyme, laurel, rosemary).
- Pecorino Romano: 100% sheep's milk, rennet, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery