Williams Sonoma Italian Cheese & Savory Hamper
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our hamper is filled with fine Italian cheese and savory fennel salami, along with crisp olive oil crackers and a tangy balsamic glaze. The ultimate gift for friends, family and newlyweds, the hamper features selections to please any palate. From a creamy blue to a crumbly classic Parmesan, the cheese varieties create a scrumptious platter.
- Cheese is shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Made in Italy and USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fontina Val D'Aosta: Made from the milk of the Valdaostan Red Spotted cows, which graze on the plains of Italy's Aosta Valley. (8 oz.)
- Taleggio: Creamy Italian cheese named after the caves of Val Taleggio, where it is traditionally aged. (8 oz.)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Hard, nutty cheese named after the provinces in which it is made, namely Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna and Mantua. (8 oz.)
- Gorgonzola Cremificato: Soft blue cheese from Lombardia, Italy. (8 oz.)
- Finocchiona: Tuscany-style dry salami made with fennel and black pepper. (5 oz.)
- Olive Oil Crackers: Crunchy, salty accompaniments to cheese and salami. (7.5 oz.)
- Balsamic Glaze: Sweet condiment made with balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. (180g)
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, refrigerate cheese and finocchiona immediately. Cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Fontina and gorgonzola will keep for up to 1 month unopened. Taleggio will keep for up to 2 weeks unopened. Parmigiano Reggiano will keep for up to 12 months unopened. Finocchiona will keep for up to 1 month unopened.
- Store crackers and balsamic glaze at room temperature. Crackers will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Balsamic glaze will keep for up to 2 years unopened.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Finocchiona is best served at room temperature. Remove from refrigerator approx. 1 hour prior to serving.
- Fontina Val D'Aosta: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Taleggio: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Gorgonzola Cremificato: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Olive Oil Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme), whole milk, filter water, olive oil, sugar, unsalted butter, salt, sea salt, baking soda.
- Finocchiona: Pork, salt, spices, dextrose, celery powder, fennel seed, black pepper, lactic acid starter culture; packed in natural casing.
- Balsamic Glaze: Balsamic vinegar of Modena (50%) (wine vinegar, cooked grape must), cooked grape must, maize starch.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.