Williams Sonoma IPA Craft Beer Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brew your own India Pale Ale (IPA) at home with our beer-making kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in approx. one month, you can enjoy an American-style IPA with a moderate alcohol level, a fresh hoppy aroma and flavor, and a bright golden-red color.
Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew IPA, including enough malt, grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
Instructions provided in the included booklet, A Guide to Craft Brewing.
Additional equipment and ingredients required:
- Large brew pot, fine-mesh strainer, 10 lb. ice and 10 swing-top bottles.
- Ingredients included for 1 gal. (ten 12-oz. bottles).
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-gallon glass carboy fermenter
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Curved racking cane for bottling
- Brew bag
- Ingredients: malt (1 lb. 3 oz.), grains (3.5 oz.), hops (0.6 oz.), yeast (11g).
- A Guide to Craft Brewing instruction booklet
- Gallon glass carboy, food-grade tubing with thumb clamp, rubber stopper, malt extract, brewers grains, sanitizer and brew bag are made in USA of American and imported materials.
- Funnel is made in Taiwan.
- Thermometer is made in China.
- Airlock and racking cane are made in Canada.
- Yeast is made in England.
- Use & Care
- Includes complete step-by-step instructions.
- Malt pilsner DME extract, brewers grains, summit hops, yeast.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.