Williams Sonoma Housewarming Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel of Portland, Oregon, has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, sourced mainly from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made wooden keepsake boxes. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries nourishes both body and spirit. Arranged in a reusable crate, it makes a perfect housewarming gift.
- Contents: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Crate: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Pure Flake Sea Salt (4 oz.)
- Enzo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (8 fl. oz.)
- Three Little Figs Tomato Tapas Jam (9 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers (6 oz.)
- Decker Rd. Basil Seed Packet (1 oz.)
- Granite Stripe Dish Towel (18" x 28")
- Bloomingville Stainless-Steel Measuring Spoons (Set of 4)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Pure Flake Sea Salt: Signature flake finishing salt is hand harvested from the pristine waters of Netarts Bay on the Oregon Coast; features a bright salinity and delicate crunch that's ideal for sprinkling on eggs, adding to steaks or finishing grilled vegetables.
- Enzo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: High-quality organic extra-virgin olive oil made from California estate-grown olives with ripe, buttery, nutty flavor and peppery finish.
- Three Little Figs Tomato Tapas Jam: Perfect accompaniment for manchego, chèvre or roast lamb, this jam transports you to Spain with its sweet, tangy and zesty flavor.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers: Light and flaky accompaniment to fine cheese, these flatbread crackers are baked by hand with organic grains, grey sea salt from France and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Decker Rd. Basil Seed Packet: Non-GMO basil seeds from farms in Oregon.
- Granite Stripe Dish Towel: Pure cotton tea towel is the perfect size for drying dishes and other kitchen tasks.
- Bloomingville Stainless-Steel Measuring Spoons: Four gold-toned measuring spoons stay together on storage ring.
- Use & Care
- Store all unopened food items at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Machine-wash dish towel in cold water; tumble dry low.
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Pure Flake Sea Salt: Sea salt.
- Enzo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: 100% non-GMO, California estate-grown olive oil, cold pressed and filtered.
- Three Little Figs Tomato Tapas Jam: Organic Roma tomatoes, organic cane sugar, key lime juice, fresh ginger, jalapeño peppers, cumin, pimento, spices, sea salt.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt.
- Decker Rd. Basil Seed Packet: Non-GMO basil seeds.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.