Williams Sonoma Ham & Cheese Croissants, Set of 10
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our savory croissants combine buttery puff pastry, smoked heritage ham and Swiss Emmentaler cheese. Shipped frozen, the hearty pastries are easy to prepare – just let them thaw and rise, then bake. They emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, tender interiors and a rich aroma. Pair them with fresh fruit or salad for an exquisite breakfast or brunch.
- 10 croissants (serves 10).
- 2 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Hormone-free heritage pork.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them approx. 4" apart. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to thaw and rise for at least 3 hours or overnight (alternatively, you can leave croissants to thaw and rise at room temperature for approx. 4–6 hours; do not exceed 8 hours). Remove thawed croissants from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to rise and proof until nearly double in size, approx. 2–3 hours. Preheat convection oven to 375°F or conventional oven to 400°F. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until puffed and golden, approx. 18–20 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), sugar, nonfat milk powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), egg, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Uncured Ham: Pork, water, sea salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder (no nitrates or nitrites added except for naturally occurring nitrites in sea salt).
- Emmentaler Cheese: Part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Foodloverforsure from Aaaaahhhhhmazing! My first order but for sure will not be my last. Just follow the directions and you will LOVE these delicious,flaky,buttery croissants! I plan to gift them to my love ones.Date published: 2018-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by JacksonDebbie from VERY GOOD Very good, really rich! One is more than enough. You’ll enjoy.Date published: 2018-10-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Chaton from FANTASTIC FLAKY-NESS I read all the reviews and my experience is that there was NO PROBLEMS receiving, storing, rising, cooking and EATTING. They are so flaky and golden brown, after egg brushing, cook at 375 for 20 exactly and they are past perfect…nothing could make them better. The cheese is rich and creamy with flavorful ham; they are also just the right size maybe on the too large side. I make them for my husband with a chocolate croissant for him and a regular croissant for me and we are sated.Example: I bought this a month ago and am so happy that I did...Date published: 2018-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindsarou from So Delicious! We had for Easter morning. They were so delicious! Be sure to leave yourself time for them to defrost / proof. I sprinkled with Gaby Dalkin's Everything Bagel Seasoning (sold at WS as well) and they were unreal. I can't wait to have them again. They were so impressive to serve to guests.Date published: 2018-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by newlatj1 from The flakiest, decadent & delicious Having lived overseas for many years I was reluctant to try these. This is now my 4th order!!!! Easy to make, totally loaded with cheese & ham and a fabulous treat. These are the BEST croissants I have had in the states. Well worth the money. My favorite in all the croissants.Date published: 2018-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by 94574 from Delicious We have these and the chocolate croissants almost every Sunday with Billecart Salmon rose while we do the NYT acrostic. Yes our life is wonderful and so are these croissants!Date published: 2018-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by SheenaP from Tasty and Filling I was hesitant to buy these, but I'm so glad I did! Both the ham and cheese are excellent taste, quality, and texture. They are going to be our new Easter and Christmas tradition!Date published: 2017-12-09
We really like these but are having trouble getting the cooked on the inside with out them getting overcooked on the outside. I have cooked them lower in the oven for the full 2O mins. They still taste great but I would like them a little less raw in mid.Hi Loo Loo, We're wondering if perhaps the temperature in your kitchen is too cold since it’s winter time. A trick we've used is to proof the croissants in the oven overnight with the oven off. Here are the instructions again, should you have misplaced them: Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them approx. 4" apart. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to thaw and rise for at least 3 hours or overnight (alternatively, you can leave croissants to thaw and rise at room temperature for approx. 4–6 hours; do not exceed 8 hours). Remove thawed croissants from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to rise and proof until nearly double in size, approx. 2–3 hours. Preheat convection oven to 375°F or conventional oven to 400°F. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until puffed and golden, approx. 18–20 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5–10 minutes before serving.Date published: 2019-01-08