Williams Sonoma Halloween Colossal Candy Corn Gummies
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
These bewitching confections are crafted for us by candy makers who conjure their specialties using a combination of premium ingredients and pure whimsy. Perfect displayed in big glass bowls for Halloween parties, as additions to Halloween goody bags or to give to trick-or-treaters. Choose from six sweet varieties.
Colossal Candy Corn Gummies: The classic autumn harvest confection, updated as chewy treats with a sweet vanilla flavor. 11.5 oz.
Candy Corn Single Packs: Individually portioned packets of yellow/orange and purple/black candy corn perfect for trick-or-treaters. Ten 1-oz. bags.
Gumball Eyes: Bubble-gum-flavored hard candies with ghoulish eyeball designs. 9 oz.
Spooky Sour Pumpkins: Tangy-sweet and chewy gummy candies inspired by the holiday's iconic pumpkin. 13 oz.
Sour Bats: A tangy mixture of fruit flavors in orange, green and purple colors. 12.5 oz.
Jelly Beans: Orange beans have tangy tangerine flavor and green ones are lime. 19 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Candy Corn Single Packs, Spooky Sour Pumpkins, Sour Bats and Jelly Beans: Made in USA.
- Colossal Candy Corn: Made in Spain.
- Gumball Eyes: Made in Canada.
- Colossal Candy Corn Gummies: corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, modified cornstarch, lectic acid, artificial and natural flavors, FD&C colors (Yellow #5, Yellow #6), titanium dioxide.
- Candy Corn Single Packs: sugar corn syrup contains less than 2% of the following: salt glycerine, egg whites, confectioner's glaze, natural and artificail flavors, mineral oil, honey, citric acid, sodium citrate, glycerine, carnauba wax, coconut oil, artificial colors Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Red #40, Red #3 and Blue #1
- Gumball Eyes: sugar, dextrose, corn syrup, gum base, corn starch, natural and artifical flavors, glycerin, reinouse glaze (confectioners glaze), tapioca dextrin, colors added Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2, Blue 2 Lake, titanium dioxide, carnuaba wax, BTH (to maintain freshness).
- Spooky Sour Pumpkin Gummies: sugar, dextrose, corn syrup, gum base, corn starch, natural and artifical flavors, glycerin, reinouse glaze (confectioners glaze), tapioca dextrin, colors added Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2, Blue 2 Lake, titanium dioxide, carnuaba wax, BTH (to maintain freshness).
- Sour Bats: corn syrup, sugar, modified corn starch (gelatin), malic acid, natural & artificial flavor, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, titanium dioxide, Yellow 6 & 5, Blue 1, Red 3, titanium dioxide, saturated sunflower oil.
- Jelly Beans: sugar, corn syrup, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of the following: natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, color added, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, confectioners glaze, beeswax, carnauba wax.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SueSue2 from really good 1st there's the taste of vanilla and then comes the taste of quality candy corn; without being too sweet The consistancy is between Gummies and day old peeps. One or two is very satisfying. This candy is definitely a candy corn for adult tastes.Date published: 2013-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Magdalenas from These are thr best! I purchased these last year & truly could not get enough of them. Thank goodness they are seasonal candies! They have a very balanced flavorful taste, a fine sugar texture. Simply a delight! Make excellent gifts.Date published: 2013-10-28Rated 5 out of 5 by diznee25 from My favorite Halloween gummies! I'm vary partial to gummy candy, and when I saw these in the store, I couldn't pass them up. They are truly a gourmet treat, and taste just like candy corn! Even my husband, who doesn't like the texture of gummy candy, is gobbling these up. Trick or treat......these are definitely a treat!Date published: 2013-10-05