Williams Sonoma Grill School Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Want to be the ultimate grillmaster? This is the only book you'll ever need. In our essential guide to outdoor cooking, bestselling authors and grilling gurus Andrew Schloss and David Joachim give you the know-how, confidence and recipes you need to get everything right—every time you step up to the grill. If your mission is to master the art, science and flavors of grilling, we promise this is the only cookbook you'll ever need.
- Our ultimate grilling guide includes more than 100 foolproof recipes—plus countless tips, tricks and lessons to help you make the most of your grill.
- Introductory chapters give you all the basics—explaining how different grills work and how to use them for guaranteed success with wide range of grilling techniques.
- The remainder of the book features easy-to-follow “lessons,” followed by recipes that demonstrate the principles behind each featured technique.
- In-depth lessons provide everything you need to know to grill every cut of meat, poultry, seafood and vegetable imaginable.
- A comprehensive chapter helps you master the art of both global and American regional flavors, including a wide variety of brines, rubs, and sauces.
- Extra Credit ideas get your creative juices flowing with great ways to take your grilling skills to the next level.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.