Williams Sonoma Grey Marble Mortar & Pestle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crushing herbs and spices releases more of their aromatic essential oils than chopping or food processing. Our mortar and pestle are handcrafted of marble for stability while pounding and grinding. The half-round shape of the pestle provides maximum contact with the bowl for faster, more efficient grinding.
- Grind fresh herbs, whole spices and seeds.
- Artisan crafted of premium grey marble.
- Marble pestle features half-sphere shape to increase surface contact with mortar.
- Acacia wood handle is shaped for smooth, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Large: 7" diam., 8 1/4" high including pestle; 27-oz. cap.; 10 lb. 14 oz.
- Small: 5 1/4" diam., 6" high including pestle; 11.8-oz. cap.; 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery