Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Three-Quarter Sheet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When a half-sheet pan is too small, but a full-sheet pan doesn't fit in the oven, turn to our innovative three-quarter sheet. An efficient pan for preparing an array of foods, it can hold an extra row or two of cookies or canapes, more nuts for oven toasting or enough roasted vegetables for a dinner party. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21" x 15" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by sally from Love this pan! This pan has held up very well. I roast vegetables at a high temperature and this pan doesn't warp, and the finish looks like it did when it was brand new! I love the size, good for allowing space in between the food, which makes for more uniform browning.Date published: 2019-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikkis mom from Excellent pan, very useful size We've had this pan for about a month, used it 4 times. So far... no warping or problems. The size is great: can do more roasted vegetables, two pizzas, 9 quesadillas, etc. This finish washes very easily. I am surprised at the negative reviews.Date published: 2019-03-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Lpowell from Warps causing a mess! I've had my pan for about 2 years. Recently it's been warping and popping up on one side when it gets hot. Creates an awful mess when you're baking stuff that can spill. I have some cheaper pans that I got from Sam's Club that don't do this.Date published: 2018-09-19Rated 3 out of 5 by Mara from Loud pop ? I received this as a Mother’s Day gift. I did line the pan with parchment for the first use so clean up was no problem. I roasted potatoes at 450 degrees and shortly after putting the pan in it made a very loud pop. One side of the pan had warped . After 15 minutes I took the pan out to toss the potatoes and it seemed to go back to the normal shape. It did warp again and pop. Why does this happen? I’m thinking of returning it.Date published: 2018-05-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Abroeth from Beware The first couple of uses this pan worked beautifully then after that nothing but disaster, food sticks to it and the gold is rubbing off. I followed all the directions on how to wash it as well. Terrible pan, do not buy!!!!Date published: 2018-05-16Rated 4 out of 5 by nmdnmd from Why I love these sheet pans I can bake over 400 degrees without warping. I have thrown out too many pans that don't. I don't worry about cleaning because I always use parchment or non stick aluminum. I have always put these in the dishwasher. I am replacing them now as the backs have places that the finish has worn off, but has happened after 20 years of use. I got my money's worth.Date published: 2017-08-22Rated 1 out of 5 by DEB5 from Very poor! Used at 400 degrees and found it very difficult to clean. I roasted vegetables for 15 minutes and used oil to coat them and still could not get it clean. The size is great but the fact that it is non stick makes it a poor purchase.Date published: 2017-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by lynniethefoodie from solid gold! This is no ordinary baking sheet pan. This gold tone baking sheet is heavy duty and ready for baking! It will last a lifetime.Date published: 2017-01-12