Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Count on our generously sized nonstick pan for baking party-sized cakes or big batches of brownies and bar cookies. It's also ideal for roasting everything from a whole chicken to seasonal veggies.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel construction distributes heat evenly for consistent browning and baking.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating ensures superior release and easy cleanup.
- Sturdy pan won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cooker55 from Beautiful Pan I bought this pan to make some Greek dishes, such as baklava and spanakopita. My old pan is about 40 years old. Although it served me well, it was time to upgrade. I love the WS gold series baking pans, as I have several of them. So when the opportunity arose to replace my worn pan with this one, I jumped at the chance. I'm sure it will serve me many more years!Date published: 2019-04-28