Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Heavy Duty Half Sheet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to live on in your kitchen for years to come, this multipurpose pan has reinforced sides that prevent warping, even with everyday use. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan has a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and a smooth cooking surface that cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless tasks, from baking cookies to roasting vegetables.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-thick metal-reinforced sides prevent warping.
- Smooth baking surface allows for quick and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 3 out of 5 by pfrey from H E A V Y Have been using these for a month. When the description said heavy duty they meant it ! These half sheets weigh 4 pounds. Nowhere in the description was the weight stated, if it had been I would not have purchased. Because although they are nice sheets they are just to heavy for me. Would send back but don't want to pay for the shipping cost.Date published: 2017-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by ForestLady from Works as promised This heavy-duty pan does what it's supposed to: unlike regular rimmed baking sheets you can roast vegetables on it at fairly high temps, and cleanup is a breeze. That is, if you use the time-tested method of first soaking in very hot soapy water for several minutes. I then used a plastic Dobie scrubby and all the dark stuff came off quickly. Very happy with this!Date published: 2017-03-27