Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cookie Tray
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to bring more ease and control to baking, this pan has a high back edge for a secure carrying grip, an all-around rim that keeps parchment paper and dough in place, and a sloped front lip that lets baked goods slide off without bending or cracking. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and angled rims make it easy to transfer them from oven to cooling rack.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ClaraLuisa from Terrible This stuff looks great unused in the store. Take it home and it gets permanently dirty fast and warped immediately. Very poor quality. I would never buy it again. Once I can afford Chicago Metallics I will throw out this gold touch nonsense with pleasure.Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by SmartMoney from Good size cookie sheet I purchased 2 of these cookie sheets some time ago and just love them. I make biscotti often and the large size sheet allows me to bake two batches at a time. The rim along one side makes it easy to remove sheet from the hot oven. The surface design is also pretty so I line it with parchment paper to keep it that way.Date published: 2018-05-31Rated 1 out of 5 by daniholmes1234 from Non-stick came off in less than a year.... Non-stick came off in less than a year....there was gold specs on our food!!! In to the garbage this is going....Date published: 2017-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Newport5 from Love the Goldtouch Cookie Tray If you want a non-stick cooking baking tray, by all means, buy this one. It is the best, nothing, and I mean nothing, sticks to it. I was so impressed! Love it.Date published: 2016-02-28
Is this finish free of PTFE, PFOA & BPA?Hi GreenEggsNHam, All of our Goldtouch collection bakeware has a ceramic-based nonstick finish and are free of any PTFE, PFOA and BPA.Date published: 2018-12-24