Williams Sonoma Goldtouch™ Nonstick Ultimate Cookie 5-Piece Baking Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Give the gift of amazing home-baked cookies. This set includes five top-preforming tools for making exceptional drop and roll cookies. From our Goldtouch® Cookie Sheet with its even baking and easy release to our smooth-rolling American hardwood rolling pin, each item adds ease to the baking process. Packaged together at a competitive price, it leaves bakers with just one question: What recipe to try first?
- Set includes cookie sheet, cooling rack, rolling pin, spatula and cookie scoop.
- Cookie sheet is made of commercial-grade aluminized steel for even heating and consistent results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pan making it more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Classic cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Silicone spatula's rectangular shape with rounded sides offers lots of surface area, and its stainless-steel handle promotes good leverage.
- Stainless-steel cookie scoop has an ergonomic handle for smooth, simple portioning of dough.
- Hardwood rolling pin is mounted on a steel rod with nylon bushings for smooth, independent turning between two carved handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Rolling Pin: 10" long roller, 19" from handle to handle; 2 1/4" diam.
- Spatula: 14 1/2" long.
- Cookie Scoop: 8" long.
- Cookie Sheet and Rolling Pin: Made in USA.
- Cooling Rack, Spatula, Cookie Scoop: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- All items are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.