Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Brownie Bite Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bake bite-size indulgences with our professional-quality pan, which turns out miniature brownies and blondies that have lightly crunchy crusts on all sides. The nonstick finish ensures that the treats bake evenly and release easily.
- Twenty-well pan turns out square brownies, blondies and other bite-size treats that are approx. 1 3/4” sq., 1 1/4” high.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4” x 11”.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by JDSP from I had about 3 casualties and had to use a spatula I wanted this to be easier to remove the brownies. I used a double chocolate Giradelli brownie mix and baked it 25 minutes till pick was clean and cooled it till what I thought was set but still a bit warm for release. I had to use an offset spatula and lost a few because they were too fudgey. I will try again and bake longer. I did spray the pan with butter Pam. I sure want it to work.Date published: 2016-02-07Rated 1 out of 5 by rbwm from This is NOT a nonstick product You have to use an obscene amount of cooking spray or butter to ensure that the baked goods at least have a chance of a clean removal. If not, then it’s a pain cleaning this product. I unfortunately failed to use this product enough times before the 30-day return policy expired. I’ve used plenty of other products that work much better that don’t cost nearly as much.Date published: 2015-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyNic from Try cornbread in this little gem! Bought for brownies but ended up using it for cornbread first. I put a little butter in each well, allowed to melt and brown a little in the oven. Mixed up my favorite Jiffy cornbread (with a little added sugar) and dropped a tablespoon of batter into each one. Came out crisped and brown on the edges and tasted just wonderful. So wonderful in fact that I nearly ate the whole batch in one sitting... :DDate published: 2015-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzy4528 from Love it.... have made Mexican cornbread bites in it two or three times during the holiday...nothing but raves about the crustiness and size...no stick is correct..just fell out of pan...great product.Date published: 2015-01-06Rated 4 out of 5 by annabonana from Beautiful pan I'm only giving this pan 4 stars because I did have a slight issue w/sticking. The pan is a great pan and has a nice heavy weight to it. Love the extra area on either side of the wells for easy handling. The issue I found strange was that the recipe says to, "Spray the wells of the Brownie Bite Pan with nonstick cooking spray" and it specifically says at the bottom of the "Use & Care" instruction "Use of cooking spray is NOT recommended." So my question is...Cooking spray use or not? I didn't use a cooking spray but instead rubbed a vegetable oil in each well. I soaked it w/detergent which helped but the size and shape of the wells makes it a bit difficult to clean them thoroughly. Suggestion note: I inserted a Rolo or a Reese's mini peanut butter cup into the batter filled wells for an additional surprise.Date published: 2015-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Shebbinet from The possibilities are endless! I've only had a chance to use it once, but loved the way my brownies came out! Just used a box mix, & used solid shortening on each well. With a good basting brush it didn't take long. Brownies came out easy & tasted great...even for a box mix! Used coconut oil... Going to try cake next! Love the Goldtouch pans!Date published: 2014-12-26Rated 1 out of 5 by CynthiaLou from Brownie Bite Pan I was very unhappy with this pan. I tried two times making brownies.Both times they stuck to the pan,Very disappointed in it.Date published: 2014-12-08Rated 5 out of 5 by greataunt2 from Perfect Pettie Brownies Pan I made brownies according to the recipe enclosed with this Brownie Bite Pan today using quality dark chocolate (half Guittard unsweetened chocolate and half 70% cacoa Sharffen Berger), and Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste. I followed the recipe exactly, except for using half unsweetened chocolate and adding 1 tsp. cinnamon. I used W-S's baking spray to coat the pan. I baked them for 25 minutes. After cooling for 8 minutes, I turned the pan upside down onto a tea towel and every single brownie came out cleanly. The brownies are delicious! For adult tastes, I believe that I would cut the sugar in the recipe by 1/4 next time. The pan cleaned up very easily!Date published: 2014-12-07