Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These signature pans offer superb performance and feature our Goldtouch dual-layer nonstick coating, designed to release food effortlessly. The pans are constructed with a ceramic reinforcement that is bonded to the metal surface and coated with a nonstick layer that won't scratch, stain or wear away, which also makes the bakeware easy to clean.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-based Goldtouch coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- The pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain, even with heavy use.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half sheet pans.
- Two quarter sheet pans.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9"-diam. pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round Cake Pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cookie Sheets: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half Sheet Pans: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1” high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Racks: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pans provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pans to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by lauren7 from SRATCHED Beware when ordering online!! Items were shipped to me -- and 14 of the 15 pieces were horribly scratched and showing the silver base underneath. Unacceptable.Date published: 2019-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great variety of products Sonoma products make cooking easier and clean easily.Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 2 out of 5 by wsmarie from Falsely Advertised, Hard to Clean, Stain VERY easy I love the look and initial performance of the Gold touch bakeware - I sprung for the full set recently. It is mind-blowing to me how these are advertised as easy to clean and non-staining. I use foil or parchment paper with every use, and they STILL stain very easily and are impossible to clean even if you soak and scrub immediately after use. The only thing that works to remove the stain (I tried Dawn, a gentle scouring pad, Goo-Gone, and even a magic eraser - none work) is Easy Off oven cleaner, but it is very harsh and strips the gold coating. Over time, these become VERY ugly looking with brown/black specks and spots that are impossible to remove even after tons of elbow grease scrubbing. They appear DIRTY even though they're clean because of the terrible stains. For how expensive they are and how falsely advertised as non-staining, it's amazing to me that WS hasn't recalled them. Very disappointing; the only reason why I'm giving two stars is because they are handsome looking and cook very nicely when you first purchase them. But they do not stand up over time. Total waste of money.Date published: 2019-04-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Martin5 from No worth the money Very hard to clean with texture and has already started to rust where there is not gold plating.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 1 out of 5 by joyceL from Hard to clean! The diamond-texture surface makes for lots of scrubbing with a with a brush and soap. and I still could not clean the baked on left overs.Date published: 2017-01-20Rated 3 out of 5 by newlyweb from diamond-textured surface While the other reviews speak of ease of cleaning, the one pan in the set with the diamond-texture surface is impossible to keep clean. Imagine roasting vegetables, and some of the vegetables cook into the pan. Because the diamond-textured surface is not flat, it is difficult to get it off. We've soaked for hours, and this is only after a few uses. The rest of the pans have worked well for us.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by grnmtngrl112456 from Love this Bakeware When they say nonstick it really is nonstick! When they say wash with warm soapy water and hand dry. Its that easy. Even my husband likes using them. After he saw how easy they were to clean he said "we need to get more of these!" I may have left out the part where I told him I bought a 15 piece set! I'm sure he'll be happy when he finds out! I know I am.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 3 out of 5 by NanBe from Good baking results Pros: I am happy with the results from baking. Everything is easily removed from the pans. They seem to bake evenly. Cons: Came scratched and I tried to return the scratched items to the store, but they were ALL scratched. This makes me very worried about the durability of them. Also very heavy.Date published: 2015-02-25