Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
These signature pans offer superb performance and feature our Goldtouch dual-layer nonstick coating, designed to release food effortlessly. The pans are constructed with a ceramic reinforcement that is bonded to the metal surface and coated with a nonstick layer that won't scratch, stain or wear away, which also makes the bakeware easy to clean.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-based Goldtouch coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- The pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain, even with heavy use.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half sheet pans.
- Two quarter sheet pans.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9"-diam. pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round Cake Pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cookie Sheets: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half Sheet Pans: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1” high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Racks: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pans provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pans to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by joyceL from Hard to clean! The diamond-texture surface makes for lots of scrubbing with a with a brush and soap. and I still could not clean the baked on left overs.Date published: 2017-01-20Rated 3 out of 5 by newlyweb from diamond-textured surface While the other reviews speak of ease of cleaning, the one pan in the set with the diamond-texture surface is impossible to keep clean. Imagine roasting vegetables, and some of the vegetables cook into the pan. Because the diamond-textured surface is not flat, it is difficult to get it off. We've soaked for hours, and this is only after a few uses. The rest of the pans have worked well for us.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by grnmtngrl112456 from Love this Bakeware When they say nonstick it really is nonstick! When they say wash with warm soapy water and hand dry. Its that easy. Even my husband likes using them. After he saw how easy they were to clean he said "we need to get more of these!" I may have left out the part where I told him I bought a 15 piece set! I'm sure he'll be happy when he finds out! I know I am.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 3 out of 5 by NanBe from Good baking results Pros: I am happy with the results from baking. Everything is easily removed from the pans. They seem to bake evenly. Cons: Came scratched and I tried to return the scratched items to the store, but they were ALL scratched. This makes me very worried about the durability of them. Also very heavy.Date published: 2015-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from I love this bakeware set! When I moved in with my fiance, I had no bakeware of my own to bring with me. This Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set covers almost every single pan a baker would need! I love that it provides double of the pieces that generally get used the most like the cookie sheets, racks, and half sheets. What I love the most about these pans is the fact that they are truly nonstick! I made a batch of cookies and did not use my Silpat like I normally do just to test out the nonstick, and the cookies came off without a struggle! Because they have a nonstick coating I wouldn't recommend using metal spatulas and cookie cutters on these pans. I love this set and I highly recommend the Goldstouch Bakeware!Date published: 2014-06-03