Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Leakproof Springform Cake Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This innovative pan builds on the classic springform design, adding features with leakproof construction and our signature durable Goldtouch nonstick ceramic coating. With side clips and a gasket on the bottom plate, it effortlessly releases the finished product, making it perfect for cheesecakes, tarts and bread puddings.
- Innovative, side-clip design springform pan is truly leakproof.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- PFOA-free, abrasion-resistant, nonstick Goldtouch ceramic-based coating ensures effortless release.
- An o-ring at the base of springform pan and vertical seals at edges of springform help prevent leakage; these pieces are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Easy to assemble (see instructions under Use & Care tab).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" interior diam. (10 1/2" overall diam.), 2 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 12.8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Place the o-ring into the groove on the base. The o-ring should be stretched into place as opposed to rolling it over the base edge, as this will cause it to pop off.
Tip: If the o-ring loses its shape over time, place it in the freezer overnight and it will return to its original size.
- Fit the silicone vertical seals into the rolled edges of the side walls by sliding the small tab on the seals into the notches on the side walls. Slide the top tab down into the notch and then stretch the seal and slide the bottom tab into the bottom notch. Repeat on the other side. Tip: Once the seals are in place, they do not need to be removed again except for occasional cleaning.
- Place both side walls onto the base. Line up the seal groove with the opposing rolled edge of the side wall. Pinch the bottom of the sides together. Slide the handle down over the seal, making sure that the rolled metal edges fit into the back channel of the handle. Use the handle tabs to slide the handle down into place. Gently press the side walls in toward the center of the pan to ensure a tight fit. Tip: There is no top or bottom to the side walls, thus it does not matter which direction a side wall is placed on the base so long as the seals match up with the rolled metal edge on the other side wall.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by NancyB from Perfect cheesecakes every time! I purchased my first goal touch springform pan about a year ago, and I just purchased a second so I can meet you cheesecakes at once. I have also given them as gifts. The cheesecakes come out perfect every single time, and the way the sides remove makes it so easy to serve a perfect cheesecake. I am in love with this p.m., please don't ever discontinue it! I have made all of my friends buy it!Date published: 2019-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Lady of Shallots from Worth the splurge! This was definitely a splurge purchase when hubby said he wanted cheesecake for his birthday. But I'll never complain about an excuse to add another USA Pan to my collection. This has proved to be a fantastic addition. The clamp style "non-springform" pan is intuitive, easy to use, and easy to clean. I still wrapped the bottom of the pan in foil for the water bath, but I did a pretty lousy job, and the foil did absolutely nothing. The pan remained water tight. The cake released cleanly from the sides and bottom after warming a little out of the fridge (the butter in the crust stuck when I first pulled the cheesecake out - in retrospect, I should've expected this). As a note, I'm not sure how you're supposed to transfer the cheesecake onto a surface you can use a knife on - I ended up cutting it with a plastic bench knife, which worked well. Overall, very satisfying. I'm looking forward to a future of cheesecake, deep dish pizza and quiche, and anything else I can figure out how to bake in it!Date published: 2019-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Danielle C from One of a kind. This pan truly did not leak, my cheesecake was tall fluffy and evenly cooked. I did wrap the bottom in foil for the water bath because I was too nervous to try it without but other than that it was perfectDate published: 2019-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by PLRK from OUTSTANDING PAN! I had just received a Cheesecake recipe from a friend and was in need of a new springform pan. I am frequent customer of Williams and Sonoma and am so happy that I accessed your website and found this pan. I ordered the pan and I made the Cheesecake and it turned out beautiful! Additionally, there were no leaks or overflow while baking, and it was very easy to clean. Thank you so much.Date published: 2019-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimi from doesn’t leak bought two one for my daughter one for mr the best pan for cheesecake. gold tone pans best for all bakingDate published: 2019-08-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Cambridge cookie from Bakes well; flawed design Goldtouch bakeware is terrific. Cakes are beautiful; cleanup is a breeze. Innovative release mechanism is a great improvement over old springform pans. But the silicone seal, basically a large band around the base of the pan, is easy to pierce when you slide a knife around to release your cake.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by BetsyAnne from Great pan - does not leak! I purchased this pan specifically for use with a cake recipe requiring a "tall" 9"cake pan. Used it for the first time yesterday, and it was great - no leaks or near-leaks, even with a normal cake batter. That is, no crust or base like a cheesecake. Ironically, the fastening on the sides is very similar in design as a very old spring form pan my mother used for her fruitcake recipe.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by scumbucket from Perfect cheesecake! As soon as I received this item, I baked a cheesecake in it. I was thrilled because I didn't even use a water bath and there were no cracks on top. This item is a breeze to clean up but I will say the only disappointment is that there is a really small scratch on the bottom from being placed on the rack inside the oven.Date published: 2019-03-14
Can replacement parts be ordered for the pan? The silicone pieces that hold the two sides together tore after being taken on and off a lot. Had pan 3 months and probably made 10 cheesecakes already it's a great pan!Hi Curious, Regrettably, we do not offer replacement parts for purchase.Date published: 2019-11-04
Are the side clips on this springform pan permanently attached to the pan?Hi Fishlady, No, they are not permanently attached. You can see this in the 2nd to last picture on the product page.Date published: 2019-04-28