Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Cheesecake Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make 12 mini cheesecakes to wow dinner party guests. This pan features a bottom plate in each well that pops out and our Goldtouch® nonstick ceramic-reinforced coating, releasing stunning, personal-sized cakelets ready to be cooled, chilled and served.
- Twelve wells create stunning individual-sized cheesecakes or cakelets.
- Removable bottom plate in each well allows for easy release of individual cakes from the pan.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-reinforced, PFOA-free Goldtouch® nonstick coating is durable and abrasion resistant and releases finished cakes with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim ensures durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" 2 1/4" high.
- Individual cakes: 3" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by busymom4 from Love it! This pan made the cutest individual cheesecakes! My cheesecakes came right out and the pan is easy to clean.Date published: 2018-05-03
Can this be used to make muffins or cupcakes that would be easier to remove?Hi Harvard13, We would not recommend making muffins or cupcakes in this as the batter might spill over. The wells are wider and not as deep as a regular muffin pan. Cupcake liners probably wouldn't work as since they'll be taller and not as wide as the wells.Date published: 2019-02-24