Williams Sonoma Glass French Press
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Coffee connoisseurs love the press method because it produces a rich, dark brew that showcases every nuance of flavor. Great for entertaining, our solid glass press is easy to use. Just heat water to the optimal brewing temperature, then pour over coarsely ground beans and allow the coffee to steep. As you push down on the plunger, the press filters out the coffee grounds, producing a full-bodied brew with rich flavor and aroma.
- Brews up to 34-oz. of coffee.
- Made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel filter keeps sediment out of your brew, ensuring the purest flavor.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 34-oz. cap.; 4" diam.; 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not for stovetop or microwave use.
- Do not use with metal spoons, which can chip the glass beaker.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
My glass broke. Do you sell a replacement only and if so, how much?Hi Runnergirl13, Sorry, we do not have replacement parts for purchase.Date published: 2019-05-19
The screw that holds the handle in place fell out and was lost. What size screw do I need to get in order to replace it?Hi Val0117, Vendor advises that the screw is 5mm diameter and 7.65mm long.Date published: 2019-03-19