Williams Sonoma Rocky Mountain Confection Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
What began as a mom-and-pop shop in Durango, Colorado, expanded across the country as chocolate lovers discovered the delicious, nostalgic flavors of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory confections. The winner of the coveted three-heart rating in a blind taste test, the company's chocolate is exceptionally rich and creamy. Our gift crate includes Rocky Mountain's most popular offerings: Milk Chocolate Pecan Bears™, Peppermint Meltaways, Christmas Tree Pretzels, Peppermint Truffle Bars and a Milk Chocolate Santa Pop, all nestled in a reusable Williams Sonoma wooden crate.
Milk Chocolate Pecan Bears: Chewy homemade caramel blended with crunchy roasted pecans and drenched in milk chocolate. (7.5 oz.; approx. 12 pieces)
Peppermint Meltaways: Luscious milk chocolate with crunchy peppermint bits. (4.5 oz.)
Christmas Tree Pretzels: Crisp salted pretzels covered in a sweet, creamy white coating, then finished with red and green sanding sugar. (4 oz.)
Peppermint Truffle Bars: Rich dark chocolate filled with refreshing peppermint-chocolate ganache. (3 oz.)
Milk Chocolate Santa Pop: Creamy milk chocolate lollipop molded in a charming Santa shape. (2 oz.).
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Crate: 11 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 8" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place them in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
- The chocolates will keep unopened for up to 6 months at room temperature. Opened, they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Milk Chocolate Pecan Bears™: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass [processed with alkali], lactose, milkfat, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla), pecans, corn syrup, sugar, hydrogenated coconut oil, cream (milk, carrageenan, dextrose), milk, salt, soy lecithin.
- Peppermint Meltaways: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass [processed with alkali], lactose, milkfat, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla), red string (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil], whole milk solids, whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, artificial color [Red Lake #40], soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor), coconut oil, peppermint pieces (sugar, corn syrup, natural flavor, Red #40), soy lecithin, peppermint oil.
- Christmas Tree Pretzels: White coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), pretzels (wheat flour, corn syrup, salt, vegetable oil [corn, canola oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil], wheat gluten, sodium bicarbonate, yeast), red sugar (sugar, confectioners' glaze, Red Lake #40, carnauba wax, Red #40), green sugar (sugar, confectioners' glaze, Yellow Lake #5, Blue Lake #1, carnauba wax).
- Peppermint Truffle Bars: Semisweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, milkfat [butter], sunflower lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass [processed with alkali], lactose, milkfat, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla), cream (milk, carrageenan, dextrose), sugar, hydrogenated coconut oil, soy lecithin, peppermint oil.
- Milk Chocolate Santa Pop: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass [processed with alkali], lactose, milkfat, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla), soy lecithin.
- Shares equipment with peanuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, walnuts, wheat, milk, egg, soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.