Williams Sonoma Fruit & Savory Hamper
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We've gathered all the ingredients for a posh picnic from the legendary Manhattan Fruitier. Alongside pick-of-the-season apples and pears, you’ll find artisanal salami, extra-aged dry Jack cheese, and accompaniments including organic sourdough crackers, salted pistachios and the finest European fig spread – plus a bottle of French apple cider for toasting. The gift-ready treats are beautifully arranged in our reusable Williams Sonoma wicker hamper.
- Approx. 3 lb. 10 oz. food total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
Williams Sonoma Fruit & Savory Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 9 pieces assorted fresh apples and pears
- 25.4 fl. oz. Organic French apple cider
- 7 oz. Vella Cheese Co. Aged Monterey Jack
- 6 oz. Olli Organic Napoli Salami
- 3 oz. Rustic Bakery Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites
- 3 oz. roasted salted pistachios in the shell
- 1.2 oz. Dalmatia Fig Spread
- Dimensions & More Info
Williams Sonoma Fruit & Savory Hamper includes:
- Assorted fresh Apples and Pears: Colorful sampling of premium fresh fruits. Specific offerings vary; see Additional Information below (9 pieces).
- Organic French Apple Cider: Crisp and effervescent, brewed by Les Celliers Associés using apples from their own orchards in Brittany (25.4 fl. oz.).
- Vella Cheese Co. Aged Monterey Jack: Exceptional dry jack, aged extra-long for a buttery and nutty flavor, flaky texture and the hallmark crystalline bite (7 oz.).
- Olli Organic Napoli Salami: Made by a fourth-generation salumiere, who slow-cures heritage Berkshire pork with Sangiovese wine and a hint of fennel, then smokes it over natural applewood (6 oz.).
- Rustic Bakery Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: From California – source of the finest sourdough – these crunchy, golden crackers are sprinkled with grey sea salt (4 oz.).
- Roasted, Salted Pistachios in the Shell: Meaty, premium pistachios, roasted to perfection and lightly salted (3 oz.).
- Dalmatia Fig Spread: A Mediterranean specialty, prepared in Croatia from premium figs that produce rich, full-bodied flavor (1.2 oz.).
- Woven Willow Basket: 16" x 12" x 11 1/2" high including handles. Made in China.
- Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D’Anjou.
- Use & Care
- The gift assortment ships chilled with gel packs.
- Upon receipt, remove the cheese from the hamper and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Once opened, wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- The salami may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of this cured product. Upon receipt immediately store the salami in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 6 months, opened, or up to 1 month, unopened.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Fresh Apples and Pears
- Organic French Apple Cider: Organic apple juice from concentrate (90%), water, carbon dioxide, natural apple flavor, citric acid.
- Olli Organic Napoli Salami: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: mace, crushed black pepper.
- Rustic Bakery Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt; Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Roasted, Salted Pistachios in the Shell: Pistachios, sea salt.
- Vella Cheese Co. Aged Monterey Jack: cultured milk, enzymes, salt, coated with pepper and soybean oil.
- Dalmatia Fig Spread: Figs (water, dried figs), sugar, fruit pectin, citric acid, lactic acid, ascorbic acid.
- Contains wheat/gluten, dairy or dairy products. Prepared in a facility that handles wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.