Williams Sonoma French Cheese & Savory Hamper
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our hamper is filled with fine French cheese and savory pork paté, along with crisp crackers and sweet, floral honey. The ultimate gift for friends, family and newlyweds, the hamper features selections to please any palate. From buttery, creamy and soft to firm, nutty and sweet, the cheese varieties create a scrumptious platter.
- Made in France, Australia and USA.
- Shipped chilled.
French Cheese & Savory Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 8 oz. Comte cheese
- 8 oz. Fourme D'Ambert cheese
- 8 oz. Brillat-Savarin cheese
- 8 oz. Ossau Iraty cheese
- 5 oz. Honey
- 5 oz. Country Pork Pâté
- 2.6 oz. Thin Crackers
- Dimensions & More Info
- Comte: Firm pressed cheese from the Jura region. (8 oz.)
- Fourme D'Ambert: Rich, creamy blue from the Auvergne region. (8 oz.)
- Brillat-Savarin: Triple cream dessert cheese from the Ile de France region. (8 oz.)
- Ossau Iraty: Made using milk from a specific breed of sheep; crafted between Ossau Valley in the Bearn and the wooded hills of Iraty in the French Basque country. (8 oz.)
- Honey: Sweet, floral variety sourced from a small farm in Pennsylvania. (5 oz.)
- Country Pork Pâté: Made by a French chef in the traditional style, using onion, garlic and pepper. (5 oz.)
- Thin Crackers: Artisanal crackers are made with all-natural ingredients and lightly sprinkled with sea salt. (2.6 oz.)
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, refrigerate cheese and pâté immediately. Cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Cheese will keep for up to 2 weeks unopened. Pâté will keep for up to 3 weeks unopened.
- Store crackers and honey at room temperature. Crackers will keep for up to 12 months unopened. Honey will keep for up to 3 years unopened.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume cheese within 2 weeks of receiving.
- Pâté can be served directly from the refrigerator. It is best consumed within 2 weeks of receiving.
- Comte: Unpasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet, cultures.
- Fourme D'Ambert : Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, ferments.
- Brillat-Savarin: Pasteurized cow's milk.
- Ossau Iraty: Unpasteurized sheep's milk, ferments, rennet, calcium chloride, salt.
- Thin Crackers: Wheat flour, water, cheese powder, salt, canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, rye flour.
- Wildflower Honey: Honey.
- Country Pork Pâté: Pork, pork jowls, pork liver, onions, milk, isolated soy protein, salt, black pepper, garlic, dextrose, spices, sodium nitrite.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.