Williams Sonoma Winter Berry Kitchen Essentials Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our newest holiday scent lifts your spirits with a fruit-fresh blend of pomegranate, cassis and sweet orange. Warm notes of clove and cedar add depth to this bright, welcoming winter fragrance. Made in the USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma using premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, ours soaps and countertop spray are formulated for natural cleaning and rejuvenating. They work without harsh ingredients—and are extra-gentle on your skin. The blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA; all products are biodegradable and none are tested on animals.
- Set of three includes 8 oz. each of our Hand Soap, Dish Soap and Countertop Spray.
- Scented with sweet orange, pomegranate, lemongrass, cedar, clove and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly blends are highly effective yet gentle.
- Hand soap contains soothing olive oil, aloe vera and glycerin.
- Dish soap contains soapbark extract, a natural degreaser.
- Countertop spray contains natural cleansers and aromatic oils.
- Dimensions & More Info
Hand Soap, Hand Lotion & Dish Soap Set includes:
- One 8-oz. bottle of hand soap.
- One 8-oz. bottle of countertop spray.
- One 8-oz. bottle of dish soap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Countertop spray is recommended for nonporous surfaces only: finished wood, laminate countertops, composite stone, tile, sealed granite, bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Hand Soap: Water (Eau), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride.
- Dish Soap: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylene Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Quillajara Saponaria Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
- Countertop Spray: Water (Eau), Laureth-23, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie357 from LOVE this new scent! I ordered one of these for myself because I love the Williams Sonoma cleaning kits. I loved it so much I promptly ordered 3 more! The smell is heavenly... Winter Berry is the perfect name for it. A little bit Christmas, a little bit berry, just a touch of spice, and a hint of orange. I used the counter top cleaner in my kitchen and my husband walked in and said "Did you light a candle? It smells great in here!" I knew then that I had a winner!Date published: 2012-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin505 from Smells Divine! Everyone's nose is different, but I can tell you this is fragrance was the first to sell out at my local W-S store. I was disappointed to see it on backorder here online, also. This is a lovely scent, as are all 3 winter fragrances in the Essential Oils collection. Winter Berry is a nice mix of citrus and clove.. it smells nothing like cheap Avon to me! It's distinct and lovely for winter!Date published: 2012-12-12Rated 1 out of 5 by RLE5048 from Disappointing fragrance This smells like piney Avon Skin so Soft that we used when I was a child as bug repellent. I expected a sweet berry Christmasy scent it is not that. Very disappointing.Date published: 2012-12-08