Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Cherry
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, the boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These end-grain boards feature traditional butcher-block construction, with the wood pieces oriented vertically to maximize scratch resistance and minimize impact on cutting edges.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested North American cherry.
- End-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability and won't dull knife blades.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Finish with food-safe mineral oil.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 18" x 13" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mslagel from Do Not Buy We received this cutting board less than year ago as a wedding gift. We loved it and took great care of it. We were careful to always hand wash it and used the Williams Sonoma brand cutting board oil every so often. We first noticed the cutting board warping in the middle after just a few months of use. More recently, the cutting board completely split in multiple places rendering it useless. When we contacted Williams Sonoma they only offered us a 15% discount on future cutting boards... don’t waste your money.Date published: 2018-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Safetypr from Beautiful High Quality Cutting Board I conducted a lot of research prior to selecting this cutting board. I wanted hardness, style, beauty and quality for my new Professional knives. This looks gorgeous with my cherry cabinetry so I leave it out on the granite countertop. Thank you William Sonoma! I bought silicone trivets to set underneath so it doesn't move during use.Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by MisterTee from Great Board The large size board is a happy medium of being heavy enough not to bounce around but not so heavy that you cannot move it to clean; a lot of similar boards are a full 2" thick and, while excellent, the extra 1/2" of thickness adds weight and makes them a bit unwieldy. Applied four coats of "John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner," which is a combination of mineral oil and food grade beeswax and Carnuba wax. Recommend applying something similar monthly to maintain resistance to moisture and food smells.Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by GILF from Rock Star Cutting Board This cutting board is beautiful, BIG and makes you feel like a rock star! The instructions online helped me to properly oil it before use. BTW, food grade mineral oil is found in the laxatives aisle of the drug store.Date published: 2015-08-31