Williams Sonoma Encore Barware Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our signature Encore barware balances elegant design and exceptional durability, perfect for entertaining and sturdy enough for everyday use. Each piece is expertly blown of brilliantly clear, lead-free crystalline glass. Choose from five classic drink shapes for an instant bar-top collection.
- Designed by Williams Sonoma and crafted exclusively for us at European glassworks.
- Machine blown of strong-yet-lightweight lead-free glass that resists breakage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Glasses sold in sets of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Double Old-Fashioned: 3 1/4" diam., 4" high, 14-oz. cap.
- Highball: 3" diam., 6 1/4" high, 18-oz. cap.
- Margarita: 4 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high, 12-oz. cap.
- Martini: 4 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high, 7-oz. cap.
- Shot: 1 1/2" diam., 3" high, 2-oz. cap.
- Double Old-Fashioned glasses are perfect for classic cocktails and juices.
- Highballs are great for mixed drinks and iced tea.
- Margarita glasses have flared bowls and narrow stems for a classic rendition of the timeless cocktail.
- Martini glasses showcase the elegant original or other up drinks like gimlets and cosmopolitans.
- Shot glasses keep your spirits to a neat two ounces.
- Double old-fashioned and shot glasses made in Germany.
- Highball glasses made in Poland.
- Margarita and martini glasses made in Slovakia.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.