Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Maple
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. Our Edge grain carving boards offer an excellent value for an essential you'll use to carve and serve meats and poultry all year long, from the holiday table to the summer barbecues.
- Crafted of North American hard rock maple.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Perimeter well to collect meat juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Extra-large: "30" x 23 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jewel from Beautiful board, warped and WS doesn't stand by it My significant other received this gorgeous carving board for Christmas from his children 3 years ago. We used it sparingly and applied the oil as directed. The boards split apart. We took it to WS to see if they would exchange for a new one, and they would not. We are so disappointed. Can't believe they would not stand by their expensive product.Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 1 out of 5 by amyr from Cutting board has not held up well at all! I am so sad about the state of my cutting board. I bought this with high hopes for durability and lifetime use. The cutting board is warped into a U shape and split down the middle. The back of the board now has mold because the water has seeped through. I have taken proper care of the board and oiled it with Boos on a regular basis.Date published: 2018-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Babs88 from perfect for a grand party Think Thanksgiving and Holidays. It's the perfect size for a big roast and handsome to serve on. Great quality. it is pretty heavy though, so have someone help. I am thin, but fit with muscular arms but a little awkward for me.Date published: 2015-10-08