Williams Sonoma Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable wooden crate is a fresh seasonal crop of premium sweet and savory snacks, including sun-dried fruits and an array of roasted, natural and praline nuts. They arrive freshly packed and shipped directly from the Blain Family Farm. It's a wonderful assortment for gift giving, entertaining and snacking.
- The crate includes California Medjool Dates, Roasted Unsalted Pumpkin Seeds, Black Mission Figs, Dried Angelino Plums, Praline Pecans, Roasted and Lightly Salted Pistachios, Dried Pears, Roasted Salted Peanuts, Selma Pete Raisins, Natural Almonds and Roasted Peanuts.
- 4 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruits from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry place or the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts and fruits keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Medjool Dates: Dates, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Roasted Unsalted Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (may contain one or more of the following: canola, peanut and/or sunflower).
- Black Mission Figs: Figs, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness).
- Angelino Plums: Plums, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Praline Pecans: Sugar, pecans, natural flavors, salt, butter, soy lecithin.
- Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Pears: Pears, sulphur (to preserve color).
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, soybean/canola oil, salt.
- Selma Pete Raisins: Selma Pete raisins, sunflower oil (coated for shiny appearance).
- Natural Almonds: Almonds.
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, Soybean/Canola oil, Salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.