Williams Sonoma Deluxe European Cheese Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Take a culinary tour of Europe with this expertly selected collection of premium cheeses from five of the continent's most significant cheese-producing regions – England, France, Italy and Spain and Switzerland. They arrive beautifully packaged in our reusable wooden crate, making them an excellent gift for cheese lovers near and far.
- 3 lb. cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in England, France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Diablo (Switzerland, 8 oz.)
- Mahon (Spain, 8 oz.)
- Capretta Gennargentu (Italy, 8 oz.)
- Brie l'Original (France, 8 oz.)
- Truckle Cheddar (England, 8 oz.)
- Robiola Bosina (Italy, 8 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Diablo: Raw cow's milk cheese produced by one of the oldest affineurs of cheese in Switzerland, with a creamy, honey-sweet core hidden by a "devilish" black shell (8 oz.).
- Mahon: Known for its protective orange rind and piquant, nutty flavor, this cave-aged cheese is named for the Spanish port of Menorca and the breed of cows whose grass-fed milk is used to produce this semi-hard cheese (8 oz.).
- Capretta Gennargentu: Pecorino-style goat cheese made on the highest plateau of central Sardinia, where wild grazing and the mountain climate adds a light caramel sweetness and a lemony bite (8 oz.).
- Brie L'Original: Luscious and robust, this creamy cow's milk cheese from the Brie region of France develops a full, mushroomy flavor as it ripens (8 oz.).
- Truckle Cheddar: Crafted according to Old World tradition of cow's milk from the seaside region of Somerset, England, and shaped into cylinder-shaped truckles before being wrapped in muslin and aged to develop its signature sharp, earthy flavor (8 oz.).
- Robiola Bosina: Produced in Piedmont, Italy with a square bloomy rind and creamy paste with earthy mushroom notes and a sweet, tangy finish (8 oz.).
- Wooden crate measures 13 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Products of England, France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses ship chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheeses upon receipt. Store in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Rewrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. We recommend consuming the cheese within 10 days of receipt.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Diablo: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Mahon: Pasteurized cow's milk, rennet, salt, lysozime (preservative) on the rind, sorbic acid, calcium sorbate, natamycin, yellow iron oxide (colorant).
- Capretta Gennargentu: Pasteurized goat's milk, salt, rennet.
- Brie L'Original: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, ferments, microbial enzymes.
- Truckle Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Robiola Bosina: Pasteurized cow's and sheep's milk, ferments, salt, rennet.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.